This is the first makeup look that we’ve posted on the blog (besides Em’s gorgeous lip swatches)! Depending on how ya’ll like we might start trying to do more!
For the brows I used ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS brow wiz pencils in soft brown and chocolate and finished them off with her clear brow gel. ABH products are sold at BEAUTYLISH
MAKEUP GEEK DEFINED CREASE is great for the precise application of dark crease colors or for smoking out the lower lash line. It’s basically a long bristled pencil brush
I use the J125 (SAVE 10% AT JUVIA’S PLACE WITH THE CODE: TANNER10) for applying transition colors. And the J127 for darker crease colors.
The WAYNE GOSS 06 is his (most softer) version of the MAC 217. I use the 04 to gently blend edges without moving product around. And the 08 is tight line brush that I use for the upper and lower lash lines. WAYNE GOSS brushes are sold at BEAUTYLISH
SAUCEBOX ‘ELEGANT’ (SAVE 10% WITH THE CODE: SAUCECULT10)
MAKEUP GEEK ‘PETAL PUSHER’
MAKEUP GEEK ‘VINTAGE’
TOUCH OF GLAM BEAUTY ‘POSSESSIVE’
MAKEUP GEEK ‘TABOO’
MAKEUP GEEK ‘MESMERIZED’
TOUCH OF GLAM BEAUTY ‘TEMPTRESS’
MAKEUP GEEK ‘PHANTOM’
MAKEUP GEEK ‘OBSIDIAN’ eyeliner pencil
1. Apply ELEGANT heavily in and above the crease and lower lash line
2.Apply PETAL PUSHER slightly lower in the crease as well as on the lower lash line
3. Begin to define the crease and smoke out the lower lash line with a smaller brush and a combination of VINTAGE and POSSESSIVE
4. Define the outer V with TABOO Use a light hand because this color is dark!
5. Apply MESMERIZED all over the lid and top with TEMPTRESS for added sparkle
6. Highlight the tear duct with PHANTOM
7. Define upper lash line with OBSIDIAN eye pencil
8. Finish up with your favorite mascara and lashes, if you want. I used VIOLET VOSS ‘VAMPTRESS’